Large-volume water storage is a critical component of water management strategies.
Portadam’s proven engineered water storage system allows you to maximize your water storage capacity by nature of its versatile design.
Unlike round basins, our water storage can be custom fit to your existing space – even if it is irregular-shaped. You will gain significant water storage volume by eliminating the empty corners left by round tanks or the empty gaps between frac tanks. There is also no need for a costly and inefficient manifold system required for multiple frac tanks or round tanks.
This temporary water storage system has been a key component of optimized pad designs across North America. It enables you to achieve the smallest, most efficient footprint possible to meet your large-volume water storage requirements. There is no size limitation associated with this modular system, allowing it to hold an unlimited capacity. These factors make the system an economical alternative to costly earthen impoundments, large circular tanks and frac tanks.
Where to Use Temporary Water Storage Systems
Temporary water supply solutions are necessary when large volumes of water must be stored for a short period. For example, a storage system can hold water during equipment maintenance, tank repairs and infrastructure development.
These solutions are common in energy and industrial applications, such as:
- Water treatment plants.
- Hydrostatic testing for pipelines.
- Chemical spill cleanup.
- Frac water storage.
- Environmental Remediation
- Oil and gas plants.
- Mining operations.
Other unique applications for temporary water storage include:
- Film production.
- Remote locations.
- Disaster relief and emergencies.
- Firefighters and first responders.
Advantages of a Water Storage System From Portadam
Water storage systems from Portadam are designed to be easy to use and flexible to meet any temporary water need. Our solutions offer several advantages over the competition:
- Reduced environmental risk: Portadam values a sustainable approach to all of our water management systems. Our water storage solutions have low environmental risk. Our above-ground systems reduce erosion and eliminate
- blasting, vibration and noises. These factors decrease the disturbed area, truck traffic and wear and tear on infrastructure.
- Customizable setups: You can get a water storage solution tailored to your site-specific needs. Portadam offers several water storage technology options, so you can choose which option is best for your project. For example, you can change the geometry of the water storage unit to fit the site's unique shape.
- Portable frame: If you need to move your storage system, you can. We have made our frames portable for flexibility with your project demands.
- Excellent fluid retention: Our water storage for waste management is capable of fluid retention up to 12 feet. We also designed the system to withstand overtopping.
- Low cost: Our water systems are a cost-effective storage solution for several applications.
Why Partner With Portadam?
Portadam has provided comprehensive water storage solutions since 1974. Our decades in the business mean we bring our expertise to every project and can provide a water storage system for you. We will work with your personnel to understand your needs and develop an effective system for storing water at your job site.
Request a Quote for Our Temporary Water Supply Solutions Today
Portadam is ready to provide an effective, sustainable and cost-efficient water storage system for your operations. Request a quote on our website to start your project. You can also contact us for more information.