Portadam offers a wide range of cost effective, robust & secure solutions ranging is system heights from 16" to 12'. Our engineered systems can meet the demands of a wide variety of protection requirements and site conditions. The most common systems deployed are:
- Portadam 5’ System
- Portadam 7’ System
- Geodesign Barrier P-series (up to 40”)
- Geodesign Barrier C-series (up to 10')
The systems are capable of performing in flowing water. They retain water up to 100% of the system height. The solutions are easy to install and have been proven effective for decades around the world.
- -Ease of storage, transport and deployment
Example: 164 linear feet of 40” protection stored in a single 4’ x 5’ x 4’ portable, stackable crate
- -Setup/Removal time is a fraction of sandbags and other labor intensive methods
Example: 164 linear feet of 40” protection deployed by 2 person crew in less than 25 minutes
- -Modular – Can be constructed in virtually any Configuration
- -Allows for storage near to high flood risk areas
- -No cleanup or disposal costs
- -Lower labor and equipment requirements
- -Designed for decades of use
40" system installation demonstration: 2 workers, about 25 minutes, 164 linear feet deployed.